Copyright violations, or indulging in plagiarism, both of these are unforgivable offenses in our scheme of engagement. Just imagine, an expert would have to be willing to forfeit all of their security monies, their career with the network, all future engagement – this is like the end of the world come early for a career academic expert who has spent all their career nearly so far trying to help students like yourself. Therefore, those are very big words, and not to be used lightly. However, only to assuage the concerns of new customers, we do provision in copyright reports, charged very nominally from Copy Scape.
- Can I submit this work since this is original?
- How do urgent priority orders, slated to be finished in four hours, completed? Is someone sitting and waiting for such an order to come through?
- What is the explanation for this pricing?
- How much do writers get to keep?
- My order is late! What is going on?