1. If universal health care access becomes a reality, what will happen to hospital emergency rooms?
2. Of the two methods of reducing the deficit to zero raising taxes or decreasing government spending which method do you believe would be perceived by most people to be less painful? Why?
3. How can the federal government spend more than it receives every year, whereas a family would have a hard time doing the same thing year in and year out?
4. Why do you think the daft has not been reinstituted since Vietnam War?
5. Do you think all Americans . . .
Premium content. Our algorithm keeps content appearing here HIDDEN. You can share a few of your files in order to gain access to all of the library for FREE - with MANY perks as well: over HERE . Alternatively, a nominal payment of $7 for a monthly membership (or as low as $5 for the annual option) is your recourse HERE . We basically pay all of the membership back in terms of rewards/freebies :)
Already a member? Log in!