Your plan is to convince your management team of a nursing problem you have uncovered and you feel is significant enough to change the way something is currently practiced.
1. Create a Draft proposal for your Design for Change Capstone Project. You will include the information from Milestone #1, your PICO question and literature review, as you compose this draft. Your plan is to convince your management team of a nursing problem you have uncovered and you feel is significant enough to change the way something is currently practiced.
2. The format for this proposal will be a paper following APA 6th edition.
3. The paper is to be 3-4 pages excluding Title page and Reference page.
4. As you organize your information and evidence, include the following topics:
a. Introduction – to the plan with evidence-based problem identification and solution.
b. Change Plan overview using the six steps of the Rosswurm and Larrabee Model (1999).
i. Assess need for change (problem identified)
ii. Link problem-intervention-outcomes
iii. Synthesize best evidence (incorporation of the literature review)
iv. Design practice change v. Implement and evaluate change (evaluation must be measureable and time bound)
vi. Integrate and maintain changes
5. Citations and References must be included to support the information within each topic area. Refer to the APA manual – Chapter 7– for examples of proper reference format. Citations are to be noted for all information contained in your paper that is not your original idea or thought. Ask yourself “how do I know this?” and then cite the source. Scholarly sources are expected, which means using peer-reviewed journals and credible websites.
6. Tables and Figures may be added as appropriate to the project should be embedded within the body of the paper (see your APA manual for how to format and cite). Creating tables and figures offers visual aids to the reader and enhances understanding of your literature review and design for change.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.