Based on the above-mentioned scenario, create a 4- to 5-page report in a Microsoft Word document that:
• Describes the OSHA guidelines for health and safety and explain why they were established, and when.
• Describes the course of action you and your co-worker would take in the above-mentioned scenario. Bear in mind that whatever decision you choose to make should be in accordance with the OSHA guidelines and safety measures as well as legal and ethical business procedures. Also, for hypothetical purposes, assume that getting the boss fired is not an option.
• Describes the effective strategies you would bring about in the organization to avoid further violating the OSHA guidelines and safety measures.
• Explains your step by step plan of action while trying to show the boss the various ways in which his illegal practices would prove to be detrimental to the organization in the long run.
• Explains how you would negotiate with your boss to agree to bring about ethical business practices which are in accordance with OSHA standards to replace his current, illegal and unethical methods.
• Explains how you would sell the alternatives to your boss if they are more resource exhaustive than the current decisions taken by him.
• Removing yourself from the scenario, take an objective look at a person in a similar situation. Identify the areas in which the person would commit mistakes in decision-making in this scenario. Describe the effects of these mistakes.
• Provides an alternative business decision which solves or avoids each of these mistakes. Give reasons for your proposed alternatives being superior business decisions compared to the mistakes committed in their place.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.