You should be able to:
- Discuss the types of organizations accredited by The Joint Commission
- Identify the resources available on The Joint Commission website
The Joint Commission accredits numerous types of health care facilities. This assignment will familiarize the student with the types of facilities that are accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Log on The Joint Commission website at www.jointcommission.org
- Click on accreditation programs and review the types of facilities that are accredited. Select one of the types of facilities, that is, ambulatory care, behavioral health care, critical access hospitals, and so on and review the information that is available on the site.
- Prepare a four-page typewritten paper that includes.
- The types of health care facilities accredited by The Joint Commission
- A summary of the information that is found relevant to the type of facility that you selected to review
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.