Strategic Plan, Part I: Conceptualizing a Business (Westin Hotel)
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explain the importance of your selected business’s vision, mission, and values in determining your strategic direction. Include the following:
• Define your business, products or services, and customers by developing a mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
• Create a vision for this organization that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
• Define your guiding principles or values for your selected business considering the topics of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
• Analyze how the vision, mission, and values guide the organization’s strategic direction.
• Evaluate how the organization addresses customer needs and critique how they achieve competitive advantage.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines and include citations from the texts and peer reviewed sources to support points. At least one cited source must be from the text readings.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.