Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word analysis of your selected case, in which you demonstrate an application of clinical psychology in a real-world situation.
Address the following items:
- Provide a brief overview of your selected case.
- Discuss the biological, psychological, and social factors involved in your selected case.
- Use your selected case study to explain which interventions would be appropriate in the field of clinical psychology. For each intervention you select, provide the following:
- The rationale for selecting the intervention
- What would be done
- Who would be involved
- In what setting the intervention would occur
- Which area the intervention is targeting, such as biological, psychological, or social factors
Use information from at least three peer-reviewed publications to support your points.
Format your analysis consistent with APA guidelines, including a reference page.
Outline and Bolded Sections needed
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.