1. What is activity-based costing?
2. What are three of the five purposes of a performance measurement system?
3. What are the three reasons noted in the text regarding why organizations need good measures?
4. Both Juran and Deming advocated ongoing product development. In fact, Deming’s introductory lecture to Japanese managers in 1950 contrasted the old way of product design-design it, make it, and try to sell it-with a new way. List three items in Deming’s way.
5. What are the four steps in the basic approach to process design that some companies use?
6. What are three of the four reasons why “process improvement” is an important business strategy?
The questions just need to have simple answers with 3 to 5 sentences.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.