Topic: The uninsured and under-insured population
Specifically address the following in the proposal.
1. Executive Summary. Provide a brief overview of content of your proposal.
2. Statement of the problem. Define and analyze the major problems related tot his issue.
3. History of the problem. Review the major developments in the evolution of this problem in the U.S. How did this issue develop historically? How did we get to where we
4. International context: Compare and contrast this problem in the U.S. to that of other countries. How does this issue in the U.S. compare to other countries? Is the issue
more common here or in other countries and why?
5.Stakeholders: Describe the role of major stakeholders in the problem. How have federal and state governments and the health care industry worked to address this issue
so far? What have been the successes and failures of their attempts?
6. Policy: Have the P.P.A.C.A. and other federal policies addressed this issue? What has been the impact of their action or non-action?
7.Recommendations: What should the government, the health care industry, and health care consumers do to address this issue in the future? Which stakeholders need to
be involved to implement these recommendations and how? Provide a justification for why you believe each recommendation will address one or more of the problems
related to this issue.
8. Conclusion: Construct a brief conclusion that highlights the key points from your proposal and describes the expected outcomes if your recommendations were to be
This paper must be eight double spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement., must address the topic of the paper with critical thoughts, Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis, Must use at least five scholarly sources all of which must be from the Ashford University Library. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.. must include a separate reference page, formatted according to Apa style as outline in the Ashford Writing Center.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.