True or FALSE
Accurate knowledge about the construction of bombs is difficult to obtain.
2.The Internet has yet to become an effective mode of communication between terrorists.
3.The threat from weapons of mass destruction is that they are easily obtained.
4.The purpose of a dirty bomb is to poison water supplies.
- Mustard gas is a blistering agent which has been historically produced in large quantities.
- Descriptive language in reporting terrorism has remained largely unchanged.
- The reporting of terrorist incidents in the “new media” is easily regulated.
- TWA Flight 847 is an example of media manipulation by terrorist organizations.
- The contagion effect occurs when terrorists copy each other’s methods.
- Al Jazeera is a terrorist propaganda organization.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.