To be successful, managers must plan, forecast, and execute the operational plan as well as face and overcome the organizational, partner-based, and personnel-based factors that can diminish value. Effective supply chain management continues to grow in importance as a competitive differentiator for most companies.
Consider how change affects all stakeholders in the supply chain and apply those reflections to the following questions:
1. Identify and cite two current examples of effective company supply chain strategies.
2. Discuss how these strategies impact organizational effectiveness and yield desirable results.
3. Describe how companies may fail to realize a competitive advantage or value for the customer when deploying supply chain strategies.
4. What are some of the problems related to human factors that affect the success of supply chain management?
5. Give at least three examples of such problems.
6. What are some incentives that can be used to overcome the problems listed above?
Write your response in approximately 300–500 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Sunday 25 November2012….NLT Monday, 6:00PM EST
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.