This is the division of work and deadlines we agreed upon in the Team Charter for the week 3 assignment. We selected Apple as the company. If you have any questions or concerns please alert the term as soon as possible.
Week 3-Due 2/20-Project Lead Brian
Researching Industry Financial Statistics
- A) Choose a Company-Apple
- B) ALL – Access the Plunkett Research database in the University Library by following these steps:
- Click on the University Library link.
- Click “Company Directories and Financials” under Library Resources.
- Click “Plunkett Research Online” under Company Directory and Financials.
- Review the following “HOW TO USE” videos:
- Plunkett Research Online Overview
- How to Export Company and Exec. Lists
- How to Build-a-Report
- How to Use Industry Analytics
- How to Research an Industry
- How to Use Company Profiles
- Click “Research A Company.”
- Select a company (i.e. Walmart) and input into the Search Box.
- Scroll through the search results to choose the correct company.
- Click the link to the company profile (in blue).
1) Review the Company Profile and answer the following questions in Microsoft® Word:
- What is the Ticker Symbol for the company you have selected?
- When was the company established?
- How many employees does it have?
- What is the NAICS Code?
- Who is the CEO?
- Where does the company rank in terms of Total Revenue when compared to its competitors?
- Where does the company rank in terms of Net Income when compared to its competitors?
- Where does the company rank in terms of Return on Assets when compared to its competitors?
- What is the Revenue in 2014 and 2015?
- What was the Gross Margin in 2014 and 2015?
- What was the Earnings per Share in 2014 and 2015?
Save the Company Profile as a PDF document.
Compare the 2015 Company Financials to the Industry Averages and export the results into a Microsoft® Excel® document.
Add a new column in your Microsoft® Excel® document titled “Change” and calculate the difference between the company’s 2015 financial results and the industry averages. Michelle deadline Saturday 2/18
Explain in 1,050 words:
2) How the company you selected compares to the industry averages in terms of financial profitability, liquidity and solvency, Jonathan Deadline Saturday 2/18
3) and why the difference is important. – Brian deadline Sunday 2/19 Noon
Also responsible for editing final draft, running the finished document the grammar and plagiarism checker, posting the turnitin report, and final documents for the team — Brian deadline Monday 2/20 midnight
4) Also review the financial statements over the last three years, and discuss any positive and negative trends would you report to the company’s management. Joe deadline Saturday 2/18
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.