There are two integrated phases that can be divided into two categories as under: CRM Implementation and Training. They are discussed as under.
- Comprehending objective of CRM Implementation
- User Requirements / Analyze Situation
- Design a CRM Solution
- CRM Solution Development
- Support the CRM Product (In the integrated plan, this stage might not be considered as this is not a part of the CRM Implementation in this context. After implementation of CRM solution and the training plan, this stage will be considered as and when it is required to support any IT related CRM package related issues)
- Understanding Training Objectives
- Creating a Training Outline (Objectives, Modules, Training Content)”
- Defining Activities
- Create Instructor Guide
- Create Participant Materials
- Create Activity Guide
- Review Training Materials
- Conduct Pilot Training Class / Test Training Materials
- Deliver Training to all of Sales force
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.