The three steps, or levels, involved in creating your personal model of leadership are as follows:
- Select the basic values that will provide the foundation of your model and identify the leadership behaviors that will result from those values.
- Identify a clear approach for creating a sense of meaning and purpose, including contributing to society.
- Identify the impact of one’s contributions to oneself, other people, organizations, and society.
Consider each step within the framework of the following four perspectives:
- Individual or “I” perspective
- Interpersonal perspective
- Organizational perspective
- Societal perspective
In 250-500 words, draft Step 3 of your personal model of leadership. Combine the draft of Step 3 into a final paper of 1,250-1,500 words that presents your complete personal model of leadership. Incorporate the instructor’s feedback from the drafts of Step 1 and 2.
Use the “Creating a Personal Model of Leadership” resource to guide you.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.