The paper addresses the following point:
- The purpose of quality management in health care organizations in general and the chosen organization type in particular
- Three to five key concepts of quality management, a brief discussion of the importance of other terms used to describe quality management, and an explanation of the terminology the chosen organization type uses and why it uses them
- At least three of the organization type’s typical long-term goals and at least three typical short-term goals
- At least five factors—internal and external—that influence quality outcomes in the chosen organization type and how these factors might negatively affect quality outcomes in the organization
- Three to five fundamental quality management policies that should be implemented, how these relate to risk management, and how they both will influence health outcomes
- The relationship between risk management and quality management in the chosen organization type and how these two disciplines relate to performance management
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.