1. (TCO 9) ERP’s primary value comes from application _____. (Points : 5)
2. (TCO 7) Describe a net-change system. (Points : 5)
It is usually run at the beginning of each month.
The basic production plan is modified to reflect changes as they occur.
It is used to authorize the execution of planned orders.
It indicates the amount and timing of future changes.
It is a batch-type system, which is periodically updated.
3. (TCO 5) Net requirements for Component J are as follows: 60 units in Week 2, 40 units in Week 3, and 60 units in Week 5. If a fixed-period, two-period lot-sizing method is used, then what will be the quantity of the first planned receipt? (Points : 5)
Cannot be determined
None of the above
4. (TCO 9) When MRP-II systems include feedback, they are known as (Points : 5)
enterprise resource planning.
5. (TCO 7) Small changes in consumer demand can result in large variations in orders placed because of the _____. (Points : 5)
6. (TCO 7) A factor that makes it desirable for business organizations to actively manage their supply chains is (Points : 5)
more potential vendors.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.