Submit a paper on one of the major topics listed below using one of the recommended journal articles found below as the basis for the paper and incorporating at least two other related articles of the student’s choice:
• Cost Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Cost Cutting
The paper must (a) identify the main issues in the chosen area, (b) apply and reference new learning that has occurred, (c) build upon class activities or incidents that facilitated learning and understanding, and (d) present specific current and/or future applications and relevance to the workplace. The emphasis of the paper should be on application of new learning.
• Must be eight- double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
• Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
• Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
• Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide
Hechlinger, J. (2003, February 12). IBM gets $2 billion outsourcing job — most computer operations of Visteon to be taken over as it diversifies from Ford. The Wall Street Journal (Eastern Edition), B3.
Trottman, M. & Carey, S. (2000, October 19). American’s net soars, but high oil prices sting U.S. Airways. The Wall Street Journal.
Cost Management & Analysis
Bannon, L. (2001, November 14). New playbook: Taking cues from GE, Mattel’s CEO wants toy maker to grow up. The Wall Street Journal (Eastern edition), A1.
Herrick, T. (2000, October 4). Oil companies seek to develop energy options. The Wall Street Journal (Eastern edition), B1.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.