Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Assessment Project − Part 3
Due Week 9 and worth 200 points
Your white paper is almost complete, and the superintendent reviewed and provided feedback on both of your submissions. For the final section of your white paper, you will focus on identifying the technology implications. Finally, you will make your recommendations to the locally elected board of the school district for its members’ consideration.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Revise Assignment 2 using the feedback that the superintendent provided. (The revision of the previous assignment is not included in the page count for this assignment).
- Ascertain three (3) new advances in computer and Web technologies which would benefit K-12 assessment that are related to your topic. Highlight one (1) of these new innovations that might be practical for the district to implement in the near future. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Propose the strategic manner in you would conduct a training needs analysis for teachers related to your topic.
- Provide at least two (2) additional reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references not previously used and published within the last five (5) years.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess various measures for assessing learners’ progress, including formal, test-based measures, and informal and observational measures.
- Evaluate strategies for a variety of assessment instruments and the theories behind them.
- Utilize a methodology for linking assessment practices to learning objectives.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational assessment.
- Write clearly and concisely about educational assessment using proper grammar and mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Must be written on a Masters Level,Please use an introduction and closing paragraph on this paper to enhance the writing and clarity. I also attach the prior paper you guys wrote that needs to be revise for this assignment
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.