Step 2: Personal Model of Leadership
The three steps involved in creating your personal model of leadership are as follows:
- Select the basic values that will provide the foundation of your model and identify the leadership behaviors that will result from those values. Be sure to select values from all four of the levels: individual, interpersonal, organizational, and societal.
- Identify how your personal model of leadership helps you to create a sense of meaning and purpose for yourself, others, organizations, and society.
- Identify the impact of your contributions to self, others, organizations, and society.
Consider each step within the framework of the following four perspectives:
- Individual or “I” perspective
- Interpersonal perspective
- Organizational perspective
- Societal perspective
In 250-500 words, draft Step 2. Explain how you can utilize the values identified in Step 1 to contribute to the greater good and give others a sense of meaning and purpose. Use the “Personal Model of Leadership” instructions to guide you.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.