Select one of the following cases from the International Business Textbook:
- “Nike: The Sweatshop Debate” at the end of Part 2
- “Google in China” at the end of Chapter 4
- “The Russian Ruble Crisis and Its Aftermath” at the end of Part 4
- “Molex” at the end of Part 6
- “Merrill Lynch in Japan” at the end of Part 6
Write a 500-word paper in which you address the following topics:
- Describe the legal, cultural, and ethical challenges that confront the global business presented in your selected case study.
- Determine the various roles that host governments played in this particular global business operation.
- Summarize the strategic and operational challenges facing global managers illustrated in your selected case.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.