Select a course that you have completed within the last year online, in a classroom, or through independent or directed study.
Prepare a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper evaluating the course using the following criteria to evaluate the course curriculum:
• What expected outcomes were identified?
• In what ways were the outcomes specific to the target population or the intended audience?
• To what extent were the outcomes measurable with a timeframe for completion?
• To what extent were learner objectives specific enough for prospective students?
• What was the relationship between the outcomes and the objectives?
• What learning theory or theories do you think served as the foundation for this course?
Include at least two references to support your content.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.