Research Skills Project
Description of Project:
President Obama set a goal at the inception of his presidency requiring that medical offices develop plans to implement digital medical records across the country. Your assignment is to write a paper on digital health records and how they function. Some things to think about for your paper:
- What is an electronic medical record / electronic health record?
- How does it help hospitals and physicians offices?
- How does it help the patient?
- How does it function?
- What are the technicalities of implementing this type of system?
- What are the advantages / disadvantages?
- Research current news, articles and find out more about the country’s current plan for implementation.
Instructions for the project:
1.Paper must be typed in Microsoft Word, TimesRoman font, 12pt, double-spaced, 1 inch margins.
2.Six (6) pages; Cover page and work cited page not counted in the total pages. A minimum of at least five (5) references cited in the current version of the APA style of writing. No websites are to be used unless the websites contain peer reviewed articles. For example: Journal of the American Health Information Management Association; American Medical Association, etc. Do not cite information from Wikipedia. This is not an acceptable academic website. No information should be cited from your textbook.
3.Submit assignment on or before April 7, 2017 – 11:59 p.m.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.