Research Design and Methodology
“There are two kinds of DRP research design – qualitative and quantitative. The first sentence of the section explains which kind of design the student will use.”
DRP Manuscript Guidebook This is the fifth section of your final APA-formatted Research Proposal paper. Submit two to three (2-3) pages explaining your research design and how or why it will be useful as a means to help answer your research questions. Follow these criteria:
1. 1 – Describe the procedures you will use for the research.
2. 2 – Describe the information and/or data you will collect.
3. 3 – Explain how your research design will be useful in answering the research questions.
The format of the description is to be as follows:
· * Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
· * The content should be organized into a single section under a heading.Thank You.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.