Research at least three quantitative data collection instruments and sampling methods available to researchers using the text and additional resources from the University Library.
Identify two articles: one in which the business problem is researched using a descriptive statistical method and another using an inferential method.
Summarize each of the data collection instruments, sampling methods, and the statistical methods.
Write a 1,100 word paper in which you compare and contrast each of the approaches:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each sampling approaches?
- What are the specific situations in which you would choose to use each of the instruments and designs?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each statistical approach?
- How can they be used most effectively in a combined approach?
- Which methods are more appropriate for research in your own business and functional area?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.