- Read the following chapters from Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience:
- Chapter 6: Leadership Attributes
- Chapter 9: Motivation, Satisfaction, and Performance
- Chapter 10: Groups, Teams, and Their Leadership
- Chapter 11: Skills for Developing Others
The research and practice of leadership focuses on the leader while the role of the follower is often neglected.
- Using the overview provided in this week’s lecture and readings, how do follower perceptions affect a leader’s style?
- How might you best assess follower perceptions of your leadership style?
- What can/should a leader do when the perceptions of the followers are not aligned with the leader’s self-
- Why do you believe this assessment method to be the best option?
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.