- Read the following chapters from Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience:
- Chapter 6: Leadership Attributes
- Chapter 7: Leadership Behavior
- Chapter 8: Skills for Building Personal Credibility and Influencing Others
The base rate of managerial incompetence is estimated to be 50 to 75%. This means that a majority of people in positions of authority have difficulties getting a group of people to work effectively together or get results.
- What do you think about this percentage? For example, is it too high or too low, and why?
- Think about the effective and ineffective leaders for whom you have worked. Using the overview of
leader traits and skills provided in this week’s lecture and readings, what traits did the effective leaders
possess and/or what behaviors did they exhibit that caused them to get results?
- What traits and/or behaviors did the ineffective leaders demonstrate?
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.