Read the “Transformation at the IRS” case study. In a paper of 1,250-1,500 words, with your instructor-assigned group, address the following:
- Who are the stakeholders in this case, and which ones are most important. Why?
- What prompted the change effort, and what was targeted to change?
- Why was the proposed change controversial?
- Evaluate the change using Kotter’s 8-step model and explain how it was used, or could have been adopted for use, in this case.
- After this case took place, the IRS considered outsourcing their collections (overdue tax collections). Would you recommend this plan? Why or why not?
- What are some of the managerial challenges facing the IRS going forward?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
Other Resources attached to the email……
This is a Hardvard Business School Case Study. It is an interview with Jack Welch the former CEO of General Electric.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.