Select a publicly-traded company. Download the annual report for the most recent year reported
for use in this assignment.
Based on your review and analysis of the annual report, prepare a 10-12 page report in which
1. Analyze the company’s mission and vision statements against the performance of the
organization. Then, evaluate how well the company lives out its mission and vision statement.
Provide support from the organization’s performance in your evaluation.
2. Assess how the organization’s strategic goals link to the company’s mission and vision.
3. Analyze the company’s financial performance to determine the link between the company’s
strategic goals, strategy, and its financial performance. Detail your findings.
4. conduct a competitive and marketing analysis of the organization to determine strengths and
5. Apply the appropriate strategy (low cost, differentiation, or niche) that will maximize the
organization’s return to shareholders. Provide a detailed rationale for the reason you chose this
strategy and stat the expected outcome(s).
6. create a detailed scenario in which a merger or acquisition would be a viable strategy to
implement. Consider who the merger or acquisition would be a viable strategy to implement.
Consider who the merger or acquisition would involve, the market conditions making it a good
choice, and the type of strategy that would make it a success.
7. If you were a leader in this organization, determine the appropriate rewards that would best
motivate employees toward achieving the desired strategy. Review the financial performance of
the company to ensure the rewards are appropriate. Justify your selection.
8. Evaluate how the company’s current strategy supports or discourages ethical business
behaviors (or perhaps both). Discuss how you arrived at your assessment.
9. Use 5-7 external sources as part of your assignment.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.