Read the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution through the National Archives link on
the student website.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you discuss the following:
• How the Constitution addressed the complaints in the Declaration of Independence
• How the Constitution addressed the weaknesses in the Articles of Confederation
• What the Great Compromise was and how representation of states in Congress is determined
Include a more detailed discussion of one of the following topics in your paper:
• The method of election for officials in the U.S. House of Representatives, Senate, and
• The Electoral College and the indirect election of senators
• The treatment of slaves for the purpose of representation and the consequences of those
• Methods of amendment
• The commerce clause and its significance
• The method of ratification of the original Constitution
• The Bill of Rights
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.