Procurement Planning Paper
Resources: Ch. 12 of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
· Describe the project procurement planning process. See Section 12.1 in the PMBOK® Guide.
· Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
· Explain the various contract types and describe who—buyer or seller—has the most at risk for each contract type.
· Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project and identify three criteria that would apply to most projects. See Section 220.127.116.11 in the PMBOK®
· Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
· Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Post as a MS Word attachment in APA format by Day 7 (Monday) to your Assignments Section.
[NOTE: The Written Assignments Grading Criteria applies to this paper – see those under the Course Materials Forum]
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.