In addition to the personal goals you set last week, this week you will be setting professional
career goals. These are goals that relate to your chosen career, what type of job you want, and
what steps you need to take to secure that job. These include gaining skills to include on your
resume and a look at what hiring managers will focus on. You will do a gap analysis, where you
identify the skills you currently posses and those you need to posses in your chosen career. This
will help prepare you for job searches and interviews.
Review the American Council for Health Care Executives (ACHE)
Career Management 101 workshop site. A link is provided on here: http:/
Create a professional career plan using the University of Phoenix Material: Professional Career
Action Plan Outline.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, based on your action plan outline, addressing the following
• What are your professional goals?
• What job do you plan to have in the health care sector?
• What skills for this job do you currently have?
• Which skills do you need to change or alter?
• What is your plan for ultimately achieving these professional
• What professional organizations can help you achieve these
• What benefit does your career action plan outline provide?
Include at least four references
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.