Assuming the role of Marketing Manager, select a product that is sold in the United States and
has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge
you have acquired throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper:
1. Describe the product by analyzing its customer value equation it offers in terms of the four
utilities of customer value.
2. Explain how the marketing process will be applied to the promotion of the product you’ve
selected. How would you develop, execute and measure a campaign for this product?
3. Applying your knowledge of the four p’s of t he marketing mix, describe how you would
apply the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the product, and
how you might incorporate the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) philosophy into your
4. Analyze and explain the major environmental factors and trends in those countries that might
affect sales of the product?
5. Who are currently the largest customers of that product in the home market, and who would be
its likely customers abroad?
6. Analyze the competition of the product category in the foreign market you’ve identified.
Describe the nature of competition in that product category.
7. Describe the U.S. and international ethical marketing considerations.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.