Assignment 2: Joe Salatino, President of Great Northern American Case Study
Due Week 4 and worth 100 points
Read the Joe Salatino, President of Great Northern American case study located in Chapter 5.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss why Joe’s employees need to understand the importance of how people form
perceptions and make attributions.
2. Evaluate which learning theory (either operant conditioning, social learning theory, or the
learning theory you researched in Week 3) would be most appropriate for Joe to apply in this
situation and explain why.
3. Discuss ways that Joe could apply the learning theory you selected to improve employees’
4. Determine how Joe could leverage an understanding of the value of self-efficacy to ensure he
hires the most successful salespeople.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other
Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on
all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for
any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the
professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not
included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Identify the key factors that contribute to individual perceptions.
Review learning theories and their relationship to organizational performance.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and
language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.