1. Describe the historical pattern of growth of the worldwide human population since our origin.
2. Include in this historic overview the changes that have happened technologically, medically, culturally and nutritionally to result in major population changes over time. Relate the growth of the human population to our ecological footprint and explain the idea of limits to population growth known as the carrying capacity.
3. Relative to carrying capacity, what may result from unbridled continued growth of our population?
4. How does the size of the human population contribute to environmental degradation?
5. Why must we take the human population size into account when we attempt to develop environmental restoration projects?
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.