Purpose of Assignment
This assignment is designed to help students analyze and understand how price setting and distribution are interrelated and affect the profitability and growth of the business. These marketing mix elements also have a significant influence on positioning through the product life cycle. This provides a short overview: the concepts of pricing and distribution are complex and a general understanding is what should be absorbed in one week of study.
Construct a 750-1,000-word Microsoft® Word document, using RiverPoint Writer.
This part of your overall marketing plan should address elements from the list below for the Price and Place/Distribution section of the marketing plan.
- Price and Place/Distribution:
- Distribution Strategies (evaluating elements of the entire supply chain)
- Distribution Channels: Mass, Selective, Exclusive
- Dynamic/Static Pricing Strategies
- Pricing tactics: Daily pricing, promotion pricing, list pricing
- Positioning as a result of pricing levels and distribution channels
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.
The plan will be a continuation of your global or multi-regional business you chose in Week 1. This will be incorporated into your overall marketing plan for Week 6.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.