- Provides an introduction that establishes the purpose of the evaluation. Evaluate only one Microsoft manual
- Opening paragraph that highlights the best and worst features of the manual
- Evaluate layout, font, legibility, instructions, images, ease of use, and language
- One section that shows why one of the features is good, and one section that explains why one of the features is confusing, inadequate or unhelpful; this part must provide a remedy
- Provides a conclusion and summarizes recommendations for change
- Uses 1-inch margins and consistent format
- Headings to separate sections
- Single-spaced between sentences
- Employs respectful, business-like tone and avoids commonplace expressions
- Defines acronyms before using
- The paper is 2-3 pages in length, no title page
- The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points
- The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.