Part 1: Research Topic
1) Describe the topic and terms associated with the background of the research project. Use sources where appropriate.
2) Review related studies and research completed in this area.
3) Present evidence for the importance of your question. Explain how it is different than what has been done, or how is it new.
4) State hypothesis that will be tested
Part 2: Experimental Research Plan Presentation
1) Create a PowerPoint with presenter’s notes describing the experimental research plan. A minimum of 15 slides is required. The presentation should address the following:
a) Describe the techniques/procedures that will be used.
b) State hypothesis.
c) State general equipment that will be necessary and its intended use.
d) Describe type of data that will be collected and measurements that will be made.
e) Define/describe experimental units; be specific.
f) Define the population for generalization.
g) Define sampling technique and randomization, and include rationale.
2) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box.
3) Submit this part of the assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 5.
Part 3: Experimental Design Critical Thinking Writing
1) Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) in which you do the following:
a) Design an experiment to study a phenomenon in your chosen field.
b) Include background information and why/how your experiment would contribute important knowledge.
c) Include a description of the experimental design and sampling design, with reasons for your choices.
d) Describe experimental design. Be specific and include rationale.
e) Describe data analysis procedure and reason for choosing it. Be specific.
f) Specify dependent and independent variables, as well as the type(s) of procedure(s) you would use to analyze your data.
2) As a conclusion, describe expected results and/or what questions this research will answer.
3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.