Part 1: Programming Solution Proposal
Select a problem in your workplace that requires a programming solution. Instead of a workplace, you may use another organization to which you belong, such as a house of worship, a local library, or a sports league. You may also use one of the Virtual Organizations as your model.
Write a 2- to 3-page proposal in which you do the following:
- Describe how you determined the problem that must be solved.
- Describe the role of the personnel involved in the project.
- Explain the process of solving the problem and developing the program in terms of the programming development cycle.
- Explain how you would take a modular approach to the program solution and why it is important.
- Provide appropriate references to support the points in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.