Paper includes the following:
- Defines pay-for-performance.
- Explains how reimbursement is affected by the pay-for- performance approach.
- Discusses how system cost reductions impact the quality and efficiency of health care.
- Discusses how pay-for-performance affects health care providers and their customers.
- Discusses the effects pay-for-performance will have on the future of health careAdditional Comments:
- The paper is 1,400 to 1,750 words in length.
- The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
- The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
- The paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendixes—is consistent with APA guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
- Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.