Only send to hotmail
The Final Project incorporates all aspects of the Marketing Research course.
The Final Project objective is to write a Marketing Research Proposal. There is no requirement to conduct the actual research, collect data or analyze results.
The Final Project requirement is to write a marketing research proposal and to develop a short survey.
The proposal should be written in 12-point Times New Roman font with 1” margins on your paper. Use APA format to cite any sources used in the paper. The final proposal will likely be about 4–7 pages (plus Title and References pages) in length, but this will vary.
Include the following sections in your Marketing Research proposal final project:
- Describe the background of the study
- Define the Management Decision problem
- Define the Marketing Research problem
- Marketing Research design: Explain the design of your study and defend why you chose that design
- Define both the Population and the Sample(s)
- Defend the chosen Sampling Methodology
- Evaluate Assumptions and Limitations of the study
- Design a Questionnaire and defend the chosen survey method.
- Predict how you would analyze the data if you were actually doing the study
- Evaluate what you learned from completing this Marketing Research proposal
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.