NOT ALL PORTIONS ADDRESSED!
JUST THE PART 1.
The R&D organization has decided it wants to promote total involvement and create a learning organization. The community-building meeting is the mechanism to move this forward. You have decided to bring in other consultants from the Working Better Group to help you plan this meeting.
The group has agreed to collaborate on the following three goals:
- Organizing the total community into teams for the various events and exercises that will take place.
- Recommending an icebreaker exercise, and identifying the key learning points that will come from the exercise.
- Creating a PowerPoint presentation that explains the Johari Window matrix and lists guidelines for increasing the open area. These guidelines should specifically identify how the individuals at the meeting should try to act. You also need to identify the best time during the meeting to present this information.
The meeting will take place over 3 consecutive days. A total of 350 people will attend.
Use the attached organizational chart to create the following types of teams:
- Intact work teams (by total function and for each unit within the function)
- Cross Functional Teams that represent specific levels in the organization
- Cross Functional Teams that contain all levels in the organization
It may be easiest to create the teams by making two copies of each slide so you have three versions of each slide: one for each type of team. You may use colors, lines, shapes, or other methods to identify which positions will be included on each team.
For each of the key events listed on the Meeting Overview document, recommend which teams you would use to attain the goals of the overall meeting. (These key events are in green on the overview.) If there is another team composition you would use instead of the ones listed previously, please describe it.
Use the Small Group Discussion Board to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different team compositions.
You need to create two documents: one PowerPoint file with the teams clearly delineated on the organization charts and one copy of the Meeting Overview document identifying which type of teams will be used for which activity. You will be adding to the Meeting Overview document in Part 3.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.