Not all countries have moved through all four phases of the demographic transition. You are a consultant for a developing country that is not yet in phase IV of demographic transition.
In your own words, complete the following:
– Define demographic transition
– Describe the 4 phases of demographic transition, including if the population is stable, growing or declining in each.
– According to demographers, what factors lead to a decline in the crude birth rates (CBR) and crude death rates (CDR) in the epidemiologic and fertility phases of the demographic transition?
– Briefly describe three living conditions and/or environmental impacts in developed countries that have reached phase IV, and contrast them with these conditions or impacts in developing countries that remain in earlier phases.
– Assuming that the demographic transition phase IV is a goal for developing countries, what two programs or initiatives would you suggest to assist them in progress toward this goal.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.