Need to interview a woman or minority who is in a leadership position and write a short paper afterwards. Must provide transcript of the interview with at least 10 questions. Here is the specific assignment:
Interview a woman or minority person in a leadership position. The person must be responsible in some capacity for other employees. The interview may be conducted by phone, email, or in person.
Write a 500-750-word paper in which you reflect upon the interview and concepts discussed throughout the module. Submit both the interview transcript and reflection paper.
In your interview transcript, include the name of the leader and his or her position, organization or field the leader works in, and length of time in position. Include a minimum of 10 questions and responses addressing the following:
1) Describe the organization that you work in, including the culture of the organization and your responsibilities as a leader.
2) Describe your leadership style.
3) Describe the steps taken to get in your current leadership position.
4) What has been your biggest challenge as a leader?
5) What has been your greatest achievement as a leader?
Your reflection should include the following:
1) What did you learn about the connection between women or culture and leadership from conducting this interview? How can this improve your leadership abilities?
2) What surprised you, if anything, about the interview?
3) Were there any nuances to the leader’s responses which may be attributed to gender or cultural differences in leadership behaviors discussed in the module?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.