• Navigate to the National Criminal Justice Reference Service website (https://www.ncjrs.gov/)
• Go to the Site Search box
• Enter the following: Juvenile Arrests 2008.
• Read the “Juvenile Arrests 2008” bulletin by Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
• Resource: National Criminal Justice Reference Service article “Juvenile Arrests 2008”.
• Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper summarizing the key points of the “Juvenile Arrests 2008” article. Address the following in your paper:
o The overall decrease in juvenile arrests.
o The increase in drug offenses and simple assaults.
o Implications for juvenile females and members of ethnic and racial minorities.
o The increase in arrests of juvenile females and the decrease in arrests of male juvenile offenders for violent crimes.
o An assessment of tracking juvenile arrests as a method of measuring the amount of and trends in juvenile crime.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.