1) Visit four Web sites that contain math lesson plans that concentrate on the NCTM Standard for Number Sense and Operations.
2) View these Web sites, and, in an essay of 1,500-1,750 words, answer the following questions:
a) Describe the lesson plans from the four Web sites that support the standard.
b) How is the methodology of number sense used in each of the lesson plans?
c) What mathematical operations are used in these activities?
d) For what grade level(s) are these Web sites appropriate?
e) What part of the lesson plans contained differentiated instruction? If there is none, how would you differentiate the instruction to a targeted diverse group of your choice?
f) Why are these lesson plans important to student understanding of mathematics?
g) How could the activities within the lesson plans improve student achievement?
h) Were manipulatives used? If not, how would you integrate manipulatives within each lesson?
3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
4) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box.
5) Submit the assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 6.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.