Phase 2 –
• Identify the segmentation criteria that will affect your target market selection
• Identify your target market
• Describe the organizational buyers and consumers of your product or service
and the factors that influence their purchasing decisions. Discuss how these
factors will affect your marketing strategy.
Phase 3 – (ONLY!!)
• Describe the attributes of your product or service in detail
• Describe the pace, which your product will move through the product life
cycle and the factors that will affect its movement. How will the product life
cycle affect the marketing of your selected product or service?
• Identify the positioning and differentiation strategies for the product or
• Identify the appropriate price strategy that should be used for the product or
Phase 4 –
• Identify the appropriate place and promotional strategy that should be used
in developing the strategic marketing plan.
• Develop an initial sales promotion schedule
• Create an advertising plan
• Identify public relations opportunities for the product or service
• Analyze the effect of channel management decisions on the marketing of
your selected product or service
• Select appropriate distribution channels for your product or service and
address costs in terms of placement, shipping, and middlemen
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.