1. The two types of linear programming discussed.
2. Five examples of LP applications.
3. Four Requirements for LP problems.
4. ISO Profit Solution Method.
5. Corner Point Solution Method
The student will submit the completed work in a Word document based on the due dates in the syllabus.
• Provide well-supported analysis of your answers.
• Assignment should conform to the Publication Manual for the American Psychological Association (APA), 6th edition.
• Provide citations and references as appropriate.
• All references must be from academic journals, professional or academic textbooks, authored websites, or standard business publications, such as The Wall Street Journal.
• All graphics and charts will be a part of the Word document and submitted as one file.
• Documents authored in other applications such as WordPerfect or MS-Works will not be accepted.
• This assignment should be at least 350-400 words in length.
• No more that 30% of the content should be direct quotations.
• The final score will be reduced by 1 point for each percentage point quotations are over 30% of the content based on a Turnitin report.
• This is an individual assignment.
• All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
• Late papers will not be accepted without prior permission.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.