Language sample project
Body: Study the language sample provide by a 10-year-old girl at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFgzlQ26DmE. Study her speech patterns and make a list of her uses of the following elements:
- Possessives (his, mine, yours)
- Multiple meaning words (table, swing, left)
- Use of politeness terms (please, thank you)
- Other noticeable speech mannerisms
write a report of your findings from the video you viewed. Informal language elicitation tasks are designed to prompt a child to produce a specific language response. Make a list of the prompts the teacher uses to elicit responses from the student.
Locate three to four articles that give adequate information to assist a classroom teacher with information or activities that would reinforce a child’s language development while in his/her classroom. Include the following information in your paper:
- A description of the recommended procedures.
- Your conclusion about what the information could be used for eliciting appropriate language.
- Outline a plan from your examination of these articles for a balanced language program utilizing best practices.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.