Instructions: The topic of the research paper will be any disease or condition of the body. The paper must include a thorough description of the disease/condition; current statistics of those affected; explanations on how the various body systems are affected; and any medications/treatments that are available, if any.
Your paper should be written in the THIRD PERSON taking the individual out of the writing and avoiding pronouns such as I, we, my, our (first person) and you, yours, your, us, we (second person). You should deal with facts and not opinions, thus providing citations within your paper and on your reference page. Focus on the subject itself and not on your feelings about the subject. The use of third person retains a formal tone in your writing. The use of first and second person can make a document seem more casual.
As always, I highly suggest that you utilize The Owl at Purdue site for assistance with formatting your paper in the APA style: owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
These links will take you the resources you will need to complete your paper. You may also access them through the course menu bar on the left.
- The research paper instructions.
- The SCIN132 research paper grade sheet that will show you how points are allotted in the grading of your paper.
- Some pointers/guidelines to follow when writing your paper.
- A sample APA formatted paper.
- Papers will be automatically added to and checked against the standard Turnitin repositories. Originality reports will be returned to the faculty and student in roughly 15 minutes of the submission. Multiple submissions are allowed before the due date. If you wish to learn more about and how to access Turnitin.com, check here.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.