In this week’s Discussion, you will examine the most common means by which scholarly activity is disseminated: e.g., posters, oral presentations, and publications.
With the paper portion of your Scholarly Project in mind, consider the following questions as you prepare for this Discussion:
- Which type of scholarly product would you choose to disseminate your research for your Scholarly Project?
- Which journal or organization would you choose to publish or present with?
- Who is your target audience? Who will be reading your material or attending your presentation?
- What can you do to best ensure that your manuscript, presentation, or poster will be accepted?
By Day 4, post a comprehensive response to the following:
- A brief description of your Scholarly Project, emphasizing the implications for health informatics
- A benefit and challenge of posters, oral presentations, and publications as opportunities for scholarly dissemination
- An explanation of which scholarly product (a quality scholarly article, presentation, or poster) you would choose to disseminate your work. Why would you choose this method?
- The name and URL of the journal or organization with whom you would like to publish or present your work
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.